Yesterday was a snow day! Hooray! Of course, we were already dressed and Brad had shoveled out half the Trailblazer from the over one foot of snow when they called to tell us. But, hey, better late than never, right? I was secretly hoping that today would be bad enough to keep us away, but that was wishful thinking.
Despite the giant snow, we did manage to break out into public and do a little baby browsing- cribs, gliders....plasma TVs, you know, all the baby "basics". I wonder if you can put a new tv on a baby gift registry? :)
Otherwise, it's been pretty quiet because of the weather around here. Brad got $10 from our neighbor from his shoveling efforts...and because he smells so good (this is the neighbor that loved him before I did). I think he should start making nice with all the other folks in the complex, too!
That's all for now from the Stuffy & Girton house.
Nara
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment