Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Q. What's the best thing about being pregnant? (from the diary prompts)
A. Other than having something to totally obsess over every day? Other than having an excuse to start crying at random from watching shows on TLC? I'd have to say the not talking myself out of eating ice cream every day (or when available). There are things I could do without, but the best is when I notice something new - like how much bigger my tummy is or wondering if that weird little flutter I felt really was what I think it could have been!

I stayed home again today (ugh) I was all set and had my new favorite Life cereal this morning, then about 5 minutes later I was running to the bathroom where Brad came in from walking Mazy to find me "visiting" my Life cereal again in reverse. Blech. I felt pretty crummy all day, but I have a feeling it's not the normal morning sickness from a few weeks ago --- this may have something to do with (okay, hold your judgement till the end) the fact that I "needed" to finish Sunday morning's biscuits and gravy for dinner Sunday night. It was questionable seeing that it wasn't really put away in our snazzy ziploc containers. But I had one of those ravenous, wild animal sort of moments where I caught myself eating it out of the pot then decided to heat it up and finish it off....so there, judge - JUDGE all you like. My name is Heather and I eat old, leftover (yet tasty) gravy.

Hmmm..could that be why I don't feel so great? Couldn't be that OR the vast amount of fried things I seem to be wanting every night. I am eating fruits, though, so cut me some slack!

Doc appt. in the a.m. which should provide for a good post tomorrow.

Off to hunt something cold to eat! -H.
ps- Hurrah for Brad who is in the middle of "StudyDome, Night 2" he's cracking the whip on those online classes, with the help of Nala, of course who REALLY likes his books!

No comments:

Post a Comment