Time for a little note from the baby's daddy! We've gotten plenty of comments from all of our fans that they wanted to hear from the dad (actually we just talked about it over lunch)...so here ya go!
The title of this post just explains the things running through my head this morning so far in no particular order. Bubble Shooter - A very addictive online game (click here to try it out). This game has made time pass by day in and day out (and most of this morning)...had to give it a shoutout! Twinkie - The determined size of our child. Some websites list this upcoming week as the size of a mascara. So after groaning about it this morning to Heather, she knew a way to get me back in the spirit of the baby's size...a twinkie! Although this only raises the thoughts of having a twinkie and anything else i'm craving on behalf of my lovely wife! :) Overexpensive Childcare - Take a minute and think of as many things as you could do with $1,000 a month. Yes...that is $12,000 for the first year of childcare here on average. Bet you came up with some pretty good ideas of what to do with that huh, I know I did. Maybe Heather and I should just stop working and start a day care...that was my first idea! $12k per year/per kid...oh yea, that's what we need to do! Yes there are ways around it, but that involves making "deals" with our workplace and praying that a church has room for our little one!
Things are a little hectic right now. A new weight challenge from my brother has pushed up the level a little bit. Whoever loses the most weight by March 1st gets a prize, for right now we're settling for a $50 prize. Sounds good to me, but yes that involves spending some money for a gym membership, which is month by month thankfully, and it involves spending time at the gym! Yes I'm actually going, not as much as I'd like...but I'm going - sometimes in the mornings, sometimes at night to watch some basketball or football there on the tv's. It's pretty funny when I go in the morning and the sound sleeping Heather doesn't even hear me get out of bed, yes she sleeps very hard (especially lately) to not hear a 300 pound man get out of our bed, haha. And yes, that makes a fun morning of waking her up (although it was both of us this morning not wanting to get out of the bed).
I did learn today that I have 8 vacation days to roll over this year and usually have to be used by the end of June, but I think they might let me use them in July for the baby, but you never know with my bosses! Plus my vacation time for this year, makes us not worry about how I'm going to get time off for Christmas too!
That's about it for now, I'm just keeping focused that we have a 3 day weekend this weekend and I plan on spending every hour of it in my soft pajama pants and a t-shirt and us not leaving the apartment...unless I go work out so I can beat my brother.
Nara
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment