18 Million commercials...tonight they seemed to have added a ton more commercials in between survivor scenes. Or....Heather just happened to have it on CSI. Now onto the real post...from the dad's side.
Since I'm in class right now (online for a Computer Information Systems degree), I thought I'd share some things as if I was a teacher. So first things first...whoever thought our baby would be a girl, you all were wrong...it's a boy and we decided to let everyone know the name we picked out and it is.............................................just kidding, you didn't think it would come that easy did you?
Lesson #2, 0 comments; this is what we've saw on every post but 1 (a huge shout out to Jennifer for showing the love). So here we go...Comment: com·ment - noun - meaning "A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude". So feel free to show some love on our posts to let us know what you think, it won't harm anything or hurt our feelings...and if it does, we'll delete it!
Now enough of the studies. Heather is doing awesome, just very tired. We felt after this weekend that we were on a huge rush for so long, and after finding out we got the house and figured out we are having a baby boy, we just crashed and we still aren't up to par yet. So we're very glad the 3-day weekend is almost here so we can relax and do a little packing when we feel like it.
So I'm going to end on this note, as quite a few of you probably received Heather's e-mail, but if you didn't, let us know if you know of anyone who is in need of an apartment for a 6 month lease with an opportunity to extend after the 6 months. Feel free to e-mail us anyone you might think could take over our rent.
So I'm out of here for now, Survivor is almost over and it's about bed time for us...yes I know, 9:00 pm...we're pretty crazy!
Have a good weekend everyone and look forward to a new picture of Heather on Sunday!
Nara
14 years ago
Happy Valentines Day to Baby Boy Girton!
ReplyDeleteDear Stuffy - Today your Pops was quite the funny man, teasing us with your name is.....he and your Mom are quite the gamers. Your new pics are cool. At first I thought I was looking at a weather channel photo of a hurricane eye and outer wall, but then I saw you (looking good). They said something about a turtle being there with you. I'll have to take their word about that. Love you, Grandpa and Grandma Cox
ReplyDeleteYeah for Boys!! Especially boys born in the summer of 2009. I agree with keeping the name a secret. Then you don't have to hear anyone's opinion of the name that you have 1) either loved since you used to name your barbies that around the age of 8 or 2) Agonized about with your significant other until you felt you had the perfect one. Then there is 3) Maybe you still do not have one picked out but people still think you do and therefore think you are prepared as parents...or that might just be me :) Congrats again Girton's! Katie H.
ReplyDelete