BAD! Look at that thing! And a quote from Meet The Robinsons...I have big arms and small eyes! UGLY!

From looking at the hideous picture above, we're having some mole issues. Although it makes us feel like real home owners (having to fight with moles), it's getting irritating! Stomp on the holes...next morning, welcome back moles. So we go to our new 2nd home, Lowe's, and start looking at things to kill them and of course, we pick the only one thing probably that's not legal to use in Indiana (or California). There was one lady who used to buy Mole Smoke bombs, I liked that idea...smoke em out! We think we have a fix, but now we just have to buy them, fake worms with lots of killing stuff in them. EAT EM UP MOLES!!!! EAT EM UP!
So enough about those ugly things and onto beautiful things like my wife and baby. Heather is doing pretty good, swelling up pretty easy these days, but doing good. She's been doing a great job at putting her feet up and taking it easy when she needs to, so that's a plus. Of course, I'm still getting on her every once in awhile to get her feet up, but she's doing good. We've had a couple...Holy S$&^ moments on realizing how little time we have till the baby's getting here, but we're SO excited and we can't wait either. Keep on marinating in there baby, it's not time yet!
We want to send a thank you to everyone who's either given us baby stuff or is planning on giving us stuff, that's a huge help! Our registries are complete at Target and Babies R Us...Hint Hint :) And after you look...you'll understand...Yes the baby needs that 46" TV...trust me, I know what's best for our son :).
That's about it for now...lunch is over and back to work. More to come later!
Holy crap! Moles are terrifying. Look at those creepy finger things. Ick!
ReplyDeleteDo I hear another weight loss challenge coming on. I think we can take care of your mole problem, you buy the beer and i'll bring the dynamite.
ReplyDeleteBrian G.