Well it's official, Cooper Dean Girton has arrived! He was born at 10:13 PM on June 29th, 2009, weighed exactly 8 pounds and was 21" long. He's amazing and is simply perfect! Pitocin started around 9:00 AM or so, the doctor broke her water around 1:00 PM and we started pushing at 8:00 PM. We didn't get settled into our room until after 1:00 AM this morning, so it was a very long day, but very well worth it!
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!
This is right before we headed to the hospital on Sunday night.

This is our little pride and joy!

Look for some more pictures soon!

He is beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both! We can't wait to meet Cooper! Glad everyone is healthy and doing well!
ReplyDelete-Chelsea & Kyle-
Congrats to you both! He is adorable and I'm glad you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteKatie Hackney
Heather and Brad, I'm so excited about your new son, Cooper. I'm sure there are alot of proud grandparents. I look forward to visiting with Cooper (And mom and dad) when he makes a visit to United Way.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with him and give him a hug from me,
Peggy